- Competitive salary + commission
- Monday - Saturday (day off through the week)
- Car spot
- Birthday day off
- Collaborative, fast past, dynamic work environment
- Being able to work and learn amongst some of the best experts in the industry
- Learning & Development
Manor is the #1 Real Estate Agency in New South Wales !
Manor was built on the ideology that property is all about people and this philosophy remains the core of who we are today. Manor is an independently run boutique agency that is proud to offer a more contemporary, tailored approach to real estate, an experience that is about more than just exchanging property.
Manor is fueled by a community of diverse, dynamic individuals bound together by a collective passion and goal to achieve the best outcome for each and every client. We drive and embrace change within the industry, constantly updating and developing our skills to adapt to the modern day demands and expectations.
About the role:
We are looking for a Property Manager to join the growing team on a permanent, full time basis.
Our Property Managers look after a portfolio of properties and generate portfolio growth through client relationships and cultivating new opportunities. Your understanding of Residential Tenancy Legislation and industry experience within the local area will assist you in building and maintaining these strong relationships with clients to understand their current and future needs. With the backing of the Manor's network, you will be supported to learn and grow your career.
- As a Property Manager you will provide property management services to achieve sales and earnings targets by:
- Building and maintaining client relationships to understand their current & future needs
- Identifying and cultivating new opportunities for new and existing clients’ investments
- Carrying out routine property inspections
- Debtor management
- Preparation of necessary documents for new and existing landlords and tenants
To succeed at Manor you:
- Have previous experience as a Property Manager
- Possess an understanding of Residential Tenancy Legislation
- Hold a current driver’s license and a property management license
- Have excellent communication, negotiation and client relationship skills
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Area a team player who is enthusiastic, energetic and highly organised with good time management skills
If you are ready to grow your career with Manor Real Estate, please send through your expression of interest to email@example.com
Please note, applications may be shortlisted as they are received.
We will accept applications from all people with the right to live and work in Australia