33 Gladys Crescent, Seven Hills
Humble Abode & Walk to Station
What a brilliant entry point into the thriving Seven Hills market for first home buyers, downsizers or investors! Offering a 613sqm (approx) block on the hide side with opportunity to add a granny flat or duplex (with one title) this home offers endless potential for dual income or future growth!
Neat and tidy, versatile, elegant, this superb two-bedroom family home is perfectly positioned in a highly sought-after spot in Seven Hills with public transport, arterial roads and shopping close by. Offering a comforting, family-friendly brick home with a free flowing, uncomplicated but practical floor plan. Offering amenities enough to handle every need of a busy family lifestyle and beautiful renovations with a personal touch offering a brand-new well-designed laundry. A substantial parcel of Seven Hills real estate set on the high side of a quiet street, ready to move in and make it yours.
Located within an array of amenities including the M7 and Seven Hills Primary and walking distance to Seven Hills Train Station, local shops, local parks and reserves, minutes from T-way buses, a short drive to Blacktown Train Station and Westpoint, this is not one to be missed.
· Massive backyard with potential for a granny flat (STCA)
· Single title Duplex potential (STCA)
· High side of the street
· Sun-filled living and dining area with servery bench from the kitchen
· Immaculate kitchen with electric cooktop and abundance of storage
· Two good sized bedrooms with a built-in robe to the master
· Family bathroom with bath, shower and toilet
· New downlights and fresh paint
· Polished floorboards
· Brand new renovated laundry with plentiful storage
· Single lock up garage
· Low maintenance, large backyard
· Smoke alarms throughout