Immaculate Family Oasis
101 Excelsior Avenue, Castle Hill
On the market for the first time in nearly 30 years, this immaculately presented brick home seamlessly integrates style and comfort with the convenience of quality schools, parklands and recreational facilities on its doorstep. Situated on a large garden parcel, this home has been designed and renovated to maximise living space and emulate refined resort-style living. Timber flooring, a neutral colour palette and modern fittings and fixtures speak to the sophistication of this family residence while its light-filled interiors and sensational Hamptons-style kitchen, equipped with a double oven and stone-topped breakfast island, add a little luxury.
The sweeping staircase, featuring a gorgeous timber balustrade, leads you to the upper level where you'll find a well-equipped master bedroom with a walk-through wardrobe and ensuite. Three additional bedrooms, one in the sunny attic, are served well by a beautifully updated main bathroom.
There's plenty of space for entertaining downstairs with a versatile combined living and dining space. A separate formal lounge room opens to reveal the sensational outdoor retreat that can be utilised year-round. A sparkling saltwater pool is surrounded by mature greenery. It sits adjacent to an expansive, semi-enclosed entertaining space with bi-folding doors, ceiling fans, privacy shutters and lofty-pitched roof pergola.
· Master bedroom with a walk-through wardrobe and ensuite
· Two additional bedrooms, one with integrated storage
· Updated main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles
· Extra storage and bedroom in the attic
· Large, light-filled living and dining space downstairs
· Formal lounge room and downstairs powder room
· Freshly painted interiors
· Stunning Hamptons-style kitchen with ample storage, stainless steel appliances and luxurious stone-topped breakfast bar
· Ceiling fans, ducted air conditioning and natural gas fireplace
· Solar heated, inground saltwater pool and covered timber deck
· Solar panels and alarm system
· Double car garage
· Approx. 650 m walk to Waves Fitness and Aquatic Centre
· Approx. 700 m walk to Excelsior Public School and Coolong Reserve
· Approx. 2.2 km drive to Castle Towers Shopping Precinct and Trasport Hub
· Approx. 2.7 km drive to Crestwood High School
· Approx. 3.1 km drive to Showground Metro Train Station
Disclaimer: The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes. Images are for illustrative and design purposes only and do not represent the final product or finishes.