Updated Family Haven
49 Clackmannan Road, Winston Hills
This beautifully presented home, set on a garden block in a peaceful pocket of Winson Hills, will leave a lasting impression with its neat, neutral interiors, thoughtfully updated inclusions and family-friendly location. The practical single-level floor plan of this three-bedder presents the perfect opportunity for low-maintenance living, making clever use of space and seamlessly blending convenience with comfort. Move-in ready, with ample scope to add your own personal touches, this family home is seeking a buyer looking to reside close to quality schools, nature reserves and parklands. This family-friendly neighbourhood offers great community and neighbours, suitable for a growing family.
Three good-sized bedrooms, one with integrated storage, make up the formal accommodation of the home and are served by a well-appointed bathroom, complemented with a neutral colour palette and modern fittings. The living and dining rooms are swathed in natural light and accented with timber flooring, creating an inviting space to welcome guests or bring the family together. The contemporary kitchen presents the perfect combination of style and functionality. Showcasing a Caesarstone bench with an elegant waterfall edge and built-in breakfast bar, ample storage and stainless-steel appliances, it's sure to entice the chef in the family. The family room extends from the kitchen with matching built-in cabinetry and Caesarstone benchtops, ideal for food preparation when entertaining. At the rear of the home, a large private yard with limitless potential is punctuated by mature greenery and enhanced by an elevated, covered deck, perfect for alfresco dining and weekend relaxation.
· Master bedroom with integrated storage
· Two additional, good-sized bedrooms
· Updated, well-appointed bathroom with the convenience of a separate toilet
· Light-filled living room and formal dining space
· Stainless-steel appliances
· Family Room with built-in buffet and Caesarstone benchtop ideal for entertaining
· Covered outdoor entertaining space
· Ducted air conditioning and timber flooring
· Double garage with workshop area
· Ample under-house storage
· 180 m walk to Caber Park featuring open spaces, walking tracks, tennis courts, cricket nets and play equipment
· 1.3 km to Winston Hills Public School
· 1.8 km to St Paul the Apostle Primary School
· 2.2 km to Northmead Creative and Performing Arts High School
· 2.6 km drive to Winston Hills Mall, restaurants, medical services and city express buses
· 5.2 km drive to Parramatta CBD
· 500m walk to a hub of shops including a cafe, pizzeria, hairdressers, etc.