Sold by Zach Eadie
Situated on a convenient location of Old Toongabbie, sits this beautifully presented home on a large block ideal for entertaining.
From the spacious front yard and leading into the front door you are captivated. This neatly presented home has great sleeping quarters, including master with built-in-robe and ensuite, two generous secondary bedrooms and home office/fourth bedroom. The north facing living area enjoys lots of natural light which connects to the spacious dining area with slow combustion fireplace.
The renovated kitchen offers island bench, stone bench tops, ample storage, quality appliances with a great outlook to the backyard. The oversized internal laundry provides additional storage and ample bench space that can be used as a butlers pantry.
The undercover entertaining area overlooks the sprawling backyard with separate gazebo and large shed perfect for outdoor storage.
Perfectly located near quality local schools, Picasso Crescent shops, IGA Old Toongabbie, local parks and Tway, this is the perfect home for you.
* Three generous bedrooms, including master with built in robe and ensuite
* Spacious home office/fourth bedroom
* Sun drenched living area
* Formal dining room with slow combustion fireplace
* Family bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet
* Renovated kitchen with island bench, stone bench tops, ample storage and quality appliances
* Oversized internal laundry with ample storage and bench space that can be used as a butlers pantry
* Undercover entertaining area with separate gazebo
* External storage
* 250m to Tway buses to Parramatta, Westmead and Blacktown
* 300m to Toongabbie Public Schoool and IGA Old Toongabbie
* 1.8km to Toongabbie station
* 2.2km to Winston Hills Mall
* 3km to Catherine McAuley and Parramatta Marist
* 3.3km to Westmead Hosptial
* 5.4km to Parramatta Westfield