Private Oasis in Desirable Location
Tucked away in a quiet spot close to all amenities on an (approx.) 1170sqm block, this property provides the best of both worlds!
The home features a spacious living area with timber flooring, three well-appointed carpeted bedrooms with built-in storage and a family bathroom with separate toilet, providing plenty of space for the family.
With established, low-maintenance gardens and a large outdoor entertaining area with a deck and even more garden space in the private front yard, this family home provides the perfect place for entertaining family and friends.
Convenience is a huge drawcard for this property, with buses to Parramatta, Rouse Hill, Epping, Beecroft, Blacktown & Seven Hills only a short stroll away, making any commute easy. Amongst an array of amenities including quality schools, parks and shops such as Grove Square (formerly Stockland), this property is in a highly desirable location.
* Entrance off verandah into hallway
* Light-filled living area
* Formal dining area adjacent to the kitchen
* Kitchen overlooking the backyard
* Three well-appointed bedrooms inc. built-in robes
* Family bathroom with separate toilet
* Laundry with external access
* Outdoor covered entertaining area with deck
* Sizeable front yard
* Two sheds
* One car secure garage with external access
* Driveway with accommodation for several cars
* Aspect: North Facing
* Land Size: Approx. 1170sqm
* Primary School Catchment: Baulkham Hills North Public School
* High School Catchment: Muirfield High School
* Distance to Shops: Approx. 3 mins (1.6km) to Grove Square – The Hills (formerly Stockland)
* Distance to Public Transport: Approx. 4 min walk (350m) to buses to Parramatta, Rouse Hill, Epping, Beecroft, Blacktown & Seven Hills (603, 630)
* Distance to Rail Link: Approx. 9 min drive (5.9km) to Norwest Metro
* Local Parks: Parraweena Reserve