Colonial charm with a modern touch
Situated on a quiet street in a prime Old Toongabbie location, sits this beautifully presented colonial style family home.
The bull nose verandah gives a historic charm and sun-drenched open plan living provides a modern touch. The renovated kitchen is light-filled with an island bench, stainless steel appliances & ample storage. The home has three spacious bedrooms, most with built-in robes and two walking out onto the wrap-around verandah with the upstairs master bedroom walking out onto a private balcony and complete with its own ensuite, built-in robe and storage.
Offering effortless indoor/outdoor entertaining the undercover alfresco overlooks the pool area and backyard creating an oasis of your own.
Perfectly located near quality local schools, local Hideout café, IGA Old Toongabbie, local parks and Parramatta buses, this is the perfect home for you.
• Spacious open plan living and dining area
• Slow combustion fire in lounge room
• Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, island benchtop and ample storage
• Three sun-filled bedrooms with built-ins and two walking out onto the wrap-around verandah
• Upstairs master bedroom walking out onto a private balcony and complete with its own ensuite, built-in robe and storage
• Neat and tidy main bathroom
• Split air-conditioning in main living and ceiling fans throughout
• Outdoor alfresco area overlooking in-ground pool and the tidy backyard
• Cottage style gardens surrounding property
• External laundry with toilet
• Front wrap around verandah
• Single lock-up garage with storage, with one carport and additional car space along driveway
• Garden shed in backyard
• Rain water tank