Sundrenched Matthew Pearce Residence
Nestled in the sought-after Matthew Pearce catchment of Baulkham Hills, this spacious architecturally designed home provides an unmissable opportunity for a growing family.
Located in a quiet street, the home features numerous living zones drenched in natural light with soaring ceilings. Wrapped around a large central modern kitchen, the formal dining features floor to ceiling windows. With established, low-maintenance gardens and a large outdoor entertaining area on a flat block, this immaculately presented family home caters to the needs of family life.
Positioned in the desirable Matthew Pearce Public School catchment, the home has everything you need close by. Within close proximity to Col Sutton Reserve, Winston Hills Mall, and public transport such as Norwest Metro and local busses, the whole family is sure to love the ease of accessibility to all life's amenities.
* Covered porch entrance with established gardens
* Numerous living zones with high ceilings
* Formal dining area with easy access to the kitchen
* Light-filled study nook on the second floor
* Centrally appointed modern kitchen with gas appliances
* Four generous bedrooms with built-in robes
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe and en-suite
* Modern oversized family bathroom with soaring ceilings
* Additional full-size updated bathroom
* Laundry with external access
* Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
* Sizeable outdoor entertaining area with a flat yard and established gardens
* Secure two-car garage with internal access
* Eco-friendly home featuring skylights and solar panels
* Ample built-in storage throughout