Sold | Zach Eadie 0432 293 750
Zach Eadie is proud to present this well cared four-bedroom home in Crestwood's most convenient street. Benwerrin Avenue. Set on a large 929sqm block, this home is within arm's length of local schools, reserves, shops and city transport.
The front yard offers unique value, with the wide frontage allowing side access parallel to the double garage, all complimented by immaculate landscaping. The practical floorplan includes spacious living and dining, four bedrooms with three including built-in robes, updated family bathroom and separate toilet, updated kitchen overlooking the backyard and sunroom soaking up plenty of northern sunlight. The backyard offers an abundance of space for the kids and pets to run around, still with potential for a savvy investment of a granny flat without encroaching on your lifestyle.
Location is top notch with this address, being only a short walk to Crestwood Reserve, Crestwood Public School, Crestwood High School, Crestwood shops and bus stops with city transport. A short drive offers easy access to Norwest train station, Castle Towers and main arterial roads.
- Large 929sqm block
- Four bedrooms with three including built-in robes
- Spacious living and dining area
- Updated family bathroom and separate toilet
- Updated kitchen overlooking the backyard
- Sunroom with northerly aspect
- Expansive backyard with side access
- Drive through double lock-up garage with additional single car port
- 150m to bus services to QVB and Wynyard (614x)
- 200m to Crestwood shops
- 200m to Crestwood Reserve
- 250m to Crestwood High School
- 600m to Crestwood Public School
- 2.5km to Norwest station
- 2.8km to Stockland Mall Baulkham Hills
- 4km to Castle Towers
- 9km to Parramatta CBD