Sold At Auction | Zach Eadie 0432 293 750
Zach Eadie presents to you a one of a kind residence of large proportions perched on the top of the cul-de-sac with the perfect opportunity to add your own touch. Set in a quiet pocket of the popular Crestwood estate, this is one is a must see.
This Tudor style home offers fantastic district views, with features such as four large double bedrooms all with built-in robes and walk-in robe and en-suite to the master. The family can enjoy multiple living spaces, including formal lounge and dining, family room off the kitchen, generous rumpus room and upstairs bar in a private loft style setting. The expansive kitchen offers gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances, island bench and ample storage with full views of the backyard. Stepping outside, the backyard includes an undercover entertaining area, large pool and plenty of grass for the kids and pets to play. The lock-up garage offers plenty of space for both undercover parking and extra storage.
This location is one to envy, set in one of the highest points in Crestwood, close to city bus stops, Crestwood Reserve, Crestwood Public and High School, Crestwood shops and Norwest station.
- Four large double bedrooms, all with built-in robes and walk-in robe and en-suite to master
- The family can enjoy multiple living spaces, including formal lounge and dining, a huge family room off the kitchen, a generous rumpus room to entertain and a upstairs bar in a private loft style setting.
- Kitchen featuring gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances, island bench and ample storage with views of the backyard
- Family bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Double lock-up garage
- Backyard featuring undercover entertaining area, pool and spacious grassed area
- 500m to city bus stops via Crestwood Drive
- 600m to Crestwood Reserve
- 1.2km to Crestwood High School
- 1.8km to Crestwood Public School
- 1.8km to Crestwood shops
- 2.5km to Norwest station
- 6km to Castle Towers