Sold by JAY BACANI & MANOR TEAM in 2 Weeks !
This East facing modern family home is located within walking distance to upcoming Norwest train station and also in Matthew Pearce Primary catchment. With spacious, sun-filled living spaces flowing out from the grand foyer entrance, the moment you walk into this home you are greeted with opulence and grandeur. The high ceilings open up the living spaces and create a light and spacious aura.
Spread over two levels, there is plenty of room for entertaining and privacy. Downstairs features a gourmet kitchen with Caesar stone bench-tops overlooking the main family and meals area which spread out onto the impressive outdoor alfresco. Upstairs, each bedroom is accompanied by large built in robes and a walk-in robe and grand ensuite to the luxurious master bedroom. The location is also a bonus to this spectacular home, situated in the heart of Norwest boulevard with various shops, city transport and education facilities within a couple minutes drive away!
Features of this gem:
- Four spacious bedrooms with large wardrobes and ensuite to main
- Additional fifth bedroom downstairs with bathroom access- great for in-laws or guests
- Multiple sun-drenched living spaces including separate formal lounge and dining
- Modern kitchen with island bench accompanied with ample storage and gas cooking
- Beautiful sunset views from the upstairs balcony
- Various entertaining areas that flow out onto the outdoor alfresco area
- Additional court yard to the side of the house
- Downlights throughout, ducted air-conditioning
- Three car automatic garage with internal access