Manor Real Estate, ranked the #1 Real Estate Agency in New South Wale, we are currently expanding and are on the hunt to hire our next Million Dollar Agents!
Are you ready to take your next big step in your Real Estate career, do you want to be a part of an elite team of high performers then look no further!
With the market changes we’re facing, its essential to work with a market-leading brand that provides you the support and tools to maximise your career performance. Manor we will be able to assist you with excellence to help drive your performance. We offer a strong established brand, focused environment, regular skills training, team social events and the opportunity to earn exactly what you are worth.
- MUST have previous Real Estate experience
- Proven track record of the past 12 months GCI
- Have a current Real Estate License or Certificate of Registration
- Possess a valid driver's license and vehicle.
- A history of providing excellent customer service.
- Prior work experience in an office environment
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and social media platforms including Facebook and Instagram
- Understanding of AgentBox
- Ability to learn and understand new software applications in a timely manner
- Experience in generating prospects or leads.
- Able to use both direct and subtle approaches in sales negotiation.
- A focused, driven, and motivated personality.
- High-level personal presentation and strong communication skills.
- High level of problem-solving skills.
- Creative and forward-thinking.
- A strong sense of work ethic and positive outlook.
- Process and goal-driven with high attention to details.
- Willing to learn and accept challenges.
- A participative team player.
- Value punctuality
Roles and responsibilities:
- Management of sales database and follow up
- Property marketing and daily tasks
- Preparation of sales inspections and appointments
- Conducting open homes, collating data and compiling feedback reports
- Handling some administration tasks
- Prospecting for new listings, rental and loan referrals
Manor will provide:
- Competitive Commission Splits
- Onboarding & induction
- Coaching & Mentoring sessions
- 1:1 weekly meetings with Sales Manager
- A great culture environment with a team of elite performers
- Modern offices located in North Western Sydney
- Car space
- Computer & software applications
- On the job training so you are equipped with the skills you need to succeed in this role
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Ongoing training & development program sessions
- Lifestyle not just a job
Full-time opportunity work includes Saturday. If you are ready for your 2023 career change, apply today!
Please send through a cover letter and resume via e-mail to Karla email@example.com