4 Crestbrook Street, Seven Hills
Love At First Sight
Perfectly positioned in a highly sought-after spot in Seven Hills with public transport, arterials and shopping close by; a comforting, family-friendly brick home with a free flowing, uncomplicated but practical floor plan. Offering amenities enough to handle every need of a busy family lifestyle and beautiful renovations with a personal touch as you walk out to the private gardens. A substantial parcel of Seven Hills real estate set on the high side of a serene cul-de-sac, ready to move in and make it yours.
· 5 good sized bedrooms all with built in robes
· 3 near new bathrooms with 3 toilets
· Near new kitchen and appliances with breakfast bar
· Speakers throughout the home
· Security System with cameras throughout the home
· New shutters and downlights
· Ducted air with split zoning
· Polished floorboards
· Double living areas
· Tiled laundry with plentiful storage
· Double car garage with workshop
· High side of the street
· New decking out the back with multiple fruit trees
· Smoke alarms throughout
Located within an array of amenities including the M7 and Seven Hills Primary and walking distance to Seven Hills Train Station, local shops, local parks and reserves, minutes from T-way buses, a short drive to Blacktown Train Station and Westpoint, this is not one to be missed.
Call James Rice from Manor Real Estate on 0466 961 402 today to organise your inspection.