With breathtaking panoramic views over the district, this stylish north facing apartment offers a luxurious and contemporary style of living. The sophisticated design is complimented by elegant, high quality finishes and designer appointments which enhance the bright-filled interiors. The apartment offers seamless indoor/outdoor living with the main living space flawlessly integrated with the alfresco entertaining.
Located in a highly convenient, yet private setting, this stunning riverside address allows you to live in peaceful surrounds enjoying spectacular district views whilst being minutes to Parramatta CBD. Centrally located, you are within walking distance to numerous amenities including restaurants and cafes, schools, shops and public transport.
• Two spacious bedrooms both with built-in robes and split system A/C
• Main bedroom features an over-sized ensuite and split system air conditioning
• Spacious open-plan living and dining area with loft ceilings throughout to enhance the spacious atmosphere
• Modern kitchen equipped with Bosch stainless steel appliances, gas cook top, deep sinks and beautiful stone bench tops
• Stylish, ultra-modern bathroom with frameless glass shower and feature mosaic tiling
• Neat and tidy internal laundry
• Internal lift access to storage cage and single car space in secure carpark
• Complex includes landscaped parklands, podium gardens and lively retail plaza
• Additional features: Retractable fly-screen, quality down-lights, split system air-conditioning, security intercom and gas point for a BBQ
• 350 meters from Western Sydney University, 900 meters from Macarthur Girls High School
• Strata fees is $823.05 per quarter, council rate is $175.30 per quarter.