This is a prime position in one of Carlingford’s most sought after areas. 3 Runnymede Way is located on the high side of the street and is in a very quiet cul-de-sac location with only a short stroll to public transport, quality local schools including Murray Farm Public School, Cheltenham Girls High School and Carlingford High School etc, local park, 24/7 fitness gym and golf course. It is proudly positioned on a large 923 sqm block of land with manicured gardens and entertaining areas featuring beautiful bush and district views looking from the lounge room windows.
Carlingford is known for its freestanding homes in quiet neighbourhoods. It’s a suburb connecting the Hills District, Parramatta and the Northern Districts. Home to several leading schools including James Ruse Agricultural High School (the leading academic high school in the State). This is an in demand suburb for young families. Transport includes M2 buses and trains to the city from Carlingford, Epping and Beecroft stations.
This home offers an outstanding opportunity for the home owner, renovator or investor to re-model or build your dream family home/granny flat (STCA).
– Veranda entrance
– Large block of land (approx 923 sqm)
– Four bedrooms with ensuite and walk-in-robe to the master
– Two large bathrooms
– Bright and spacious lounge, dining and family room
– Open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and ample storage
– Internal laundry with linen cupboard
– Polished timber floorboards
– Double oversized carport
– Within the school catchment of Murray Farm Public School and Carlingford High School
– Short walk to schools approx 15 minutes walk to Murray Farm Public School and 15 minutes walk to Carlingford High School
– Approx. 8 minutes drive to Cheltenham Girls High School
– A short stroll to bus transport approx 11 minutes walk to M2 Oakes Rd Bus Interchange (17 bus stops in total including M61, 610, 612X etc)
– Approx. 3 minutes walk to local park Rainbow Farm Reserve on Coral Tree Drive
– Approx. 7 minutes walk to Plus Fitness 24/7 Carlingford on Pennant Hills Road
– Approx. 10 minutes drive to Caringford station, Epping station and Beecroft station
– Approx. 7 minutes drive to Pennant Hills Golf Club
– This home has style, features and convenience, so be quick.
Truly a great opportunity that you do not want to miss. Call Jack Bi (24/7) on 0425 232 728 now for any further information or assistance in real estate.