Positioned within the popular Excelsior Grove Estate, this well-maintained Torrens title home is the perfect opportunity for those looking to downsize or break into the desirable Castle Hill market. Offering a spacious, single level home, open plan design with privacy plus an easy care lifestyle. This home is situated in a cul-de-sac location and within close proximity to local amenities, public transport and selective and high quality schools.
– Spacious light filled living area adjoining to meals
– Additional living and dining spaces throughout
– Well maintained kitchen with plenty of storage space
– Four generous bedrooms with built in wardrobes
– Three way bathroom with divided toilet and shower/bathtub
– Internal laundry with external access
– Large undercover outdoor area, surrounded by neat gardens and perfect for entertaining
– Split system air-conditioning unit and ceiling fans
– Single automatic lock up garage plus additional parking space
– Exclusive clubhouse and tennis court for residents only
– Within short walking distance to city/local buses and within close proximity to Gilroy College and local high quality schools, Castle Towers Shopping Centre and the future train station
Pest and Building Report Available.
For any further enquiries, please feel free to contact Paul Hanna 0426 816 556 anytime.